We’re so excited to share our new collection of adventure gear! We prefer to travel light and efficiently, so have carefully created products that are high-quality and meant to last. Here’s a few tips to help you better care for your gear:
These backpacks are meant to last and look better with time and wear.
Leather & Canvas Care Instructions :
- Treat the backpack with care and limit direct heat and sunlight
- Keep backpack dry and avoid damp or wet surfaces
- Do not use any chemical cleaners
Applying a leather conditioner will prevent the bag from drying out or cracking and will protect it from excessive moisture that can cause the leather to swell. We recommend the natural Kodiak leather cleaner and leather cream once or twice a year to keep the bag conditioned and hydrated!
Washing Instructions :
- Wash with like colors before first use. Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry or tumble dry on a low setting.
- NOMADIX towels are quick-drying. Bacteria that normally causes strong odors doesn’t have time to form! This means you can wash less frequently (unless heavily soiled).